Summa sidvisningar

tisdag 23 november 2010

Jos Hooiveld: "Im always open for AIK"


The dutch Central defender, Jos Hooiveld, would really enjoy a move back to his former club AIK, according to an interview from fotbollskanalen.

"I have patience to do well, but I need to play. Unfortunately my accuracy has failed on trainings, and I haven't been part of the teams success."

AIK is in need to strengthen defense, and fans have called his name to be a potential player next year. "That would be fantastic, I'm always open for AIK. I had my best year in my career there. I love Stockholm. //...// " If it were that easy, I understand that AIK have financial problems. But economically, I don't think its a possibility."

Hooiveld, who have only spent 10 months in the club says that he wont give up in Celtic. "I don't give up, I will continue fighting"

Source: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/1.1915310/2010/11/22/hooiveld_jag_ar_alltid_oppen_for_aik

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar